3. Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colours
4. And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him
5. And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.
5. Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life.
6. For these two years hath the famine been in the land: and yet there are five years, in the which there shall neither be earing nor harvest.
7. And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance.
8. So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God: and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt.
Post a comment